Thursday, March 3, 2011

And the Planning Begins..

A couple of weeks after getting engaged Matt and I went to Scottsdale for a weeklong vacation. This gave us time to start thinking about some wedding details and do some planning! It was nice to get away from the cold, Chicago weather and enjoy sunny and 80 degree Arizona. While in Arizona, we began the process of putting our Wedding Party together! My bridal party includes my cousin Sylvia as my Maid of Honor and Kari Schaab, Caroline Schaab, Kimberly Alferes, Mary Clark, Jessica Biestek, Sarah Richards, Joanna Biestek, and Natalie Grabowski as bridesmaids and Lila Schaab as flowergirl! Matt's groomsmen are still a work in progress at the time, but so far include his brother Mike as his Best Man and groomsmen Jeremy Kawakami, Dennis Alferes, Ryan Natzke, Ryan McKay, and Jon Berkley. The set will be completed shortly. Being from two different areas, we started tossing around ideas as to where we would want to have our wedding ceremony and reception (North side, South side, or even Indiana since my hometown is so close to the border). We also chose our wedding colors - truthfully, I had ALWAYS imagined scarlet and pearl as being my wedding colors ever since I was a little girl, so although I would have negotiated with Matt if he didn't like those colors, he knew that is one of my favorite color combinations and agreed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment