Friday, September 23, 2011

Things are moving along

Matt and I got to cross of a few more items off of our wedding "to-do" list over the past week.
Last Sunday we met with Reverend Dennis to begin planning our ceremony. Reverend Dennis is very funny and down to earth. We are excited to be working with him and know that he will help us in planning a wonderful ceremony.

Matt and I also decided on a company to do our centerpieces for the reception. Lavish Weddings in Brookfield has a large variety of elegant and beautiful centerpieces for us to choose from. We will be deliberating over a few of our favorite choices in the coming weeks and hope to have centerpieces chosen soon.



This week I also made a decision on dresses for my bridesmaids! I had a certain dress in mind and was about to chose it, when I came across a Bill Levkoff dress that was just perfect. It's a very pretty dress and I know all of my bridesmaids will look beautiful in them.


8 and a half months to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment